Monday 3 January 2011

10 000 steps

Today is day 1 of the new regime. I have done a shift swap with Sophie cos it is her Birthday and she wants to go out tonight. So instead of doing a 9 - 5 I am now on a 14.45 - 10.45. I don't fancy walking home at 10.45 tonight. So J and I walked down to Tesco to get the few things I would have picked up after work. One of the things I got is a pedomter, put it on at Tesco before walking home - it is 2600 steps (one way) from Tesco. So on the days I walk to work I will have do half the daily recommend steps just from the journey to and from walk.

Weighted myself this morning, and weighted pretty much what I expected at 22 stone 8 pounds. My 1st goal is to lose 1stone by my birthday, and a further stone by the time I go to Sarahs Cards Retreat at the beginning of March. Will get J to take a photo of me as my "before" photo -will post it later or tommorrow

No comments:

Day 5 - getting there with steps

A day of mixed emotions, not a good day on the one hand. On the other put in place steps to improve my mental health. Weighed myself again t...