Tuesday 17 April 2007

Count your blessings

Yesterday afternnon I arrived home from work with a banging headache and the starting of an ear infection. All in all I was feeling a bit sorry for myself. Just about the time I was taking J to cricket a friend called to say that her 32 year old Sister had passed away following surgery. She (the Sister) had 2 young children.

When I got back from cricket, I put the telly on and saw the shootings in Virginia, America. Spend the evening watching the news, and was shocked as the death toll rose

All this makes a headache and earache seem like nothing

1 comment:

Kate Bucci said...

Hello Nina...thought I would pop over and check out your blog and say 'hello'. I know what you mean about other people's troubles...makes me feel very humble. And you're going to love S-A-G-A! I went last year and had a fabulous time.

Day 5 - getting there with steps

A day of mixed emotions, not a good day on the one hand. On the other put in place steps to improve my mental health. Weighed myself again t...