Sunday 15 April 2007

Passport Arrived

My passport expired in Ocotber lasr, and as we hadn't planned on going anywhere and starting a new job renewing got put on the back burner. Then we booked to go to South Africa in August and I book to go to Scrap-a-ganaza in June. So all of a sudden I need my passport, so did J because he was still on mine. We applied (took everything to PO for them to check) about 3 weeks ago, cost £125.00 for2 passports. About a week later I got a letter to say my photos where to light, so I went in and had more taken - sent them off. Last Saturday J passport arrive - so at least one of us could travel. And yesterday mine arrived, so we are good to go!!!!! Off to the Warrington Crop today, hopefully get some more pages done for my Moms Album. J wants to go out for breakfast first, crop starts at 9.30 - so all up a bit earlier than usual this morning

Nina

No comments:

Day 5 - getting there with steps

A day of mixed emotions, not a good day on the one hand. On the other put in place steps to improve my mental health. Weighed myself again t...